CVS

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Feb 13 22:54:57 GMT 2001

Pupeno wrote:

> On Tuesday 13 February 2001 15:34, you wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, 13. Februar 2001 15:17 schrieben Sie:
> > > Can KDevelop upload my project to my cvs server (in fact, sourceforge)?
> >
> > Yes, it can. Just make a commit in the files-tab.
> it makes all the revision and there are uptodate CVS directories, etc, etc,
> but how can I upload it ? I didn't wirte even cvs.myprojec.sourceforge.net,
> how can it realize where to upload it ?

You need to use cervisia for that if you want to do it graphically. We
did that move when Bernd integrated the CVS functionality into KDevelop
so cervisia is the tool you want to use for that. After the import you
can use kdevelop to keep up with your code on your cvs server.

Ralf

--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org