another question : sorry !

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Feb 13 22:52:26 GMT 2001

Girard Henri wrote:

> Guten Morgen,
> Yes I guess after reading another time kdev web page
> that you were not english ? But does it have an
> importance ? Not for me... I am french by nationality
> but used to work many years in europe and don't mind
> about this kind of thing (I apologize if you do mind
> !)
> Thanks for your answer... Anne Marie gave me a lot of
> information which I hope should be enaugh at
> beginning... (hope so anyway)
> You misunderstood my affirmation : Sorry if I didn't
> make me well understood... Few persons think I have
> been "undelicat with you " ? it was not my aim and if
> you felt it personnaly : I feel sorry for it ...
> I used to teach people who have difficulty to
> understand... And I find myself about the same in your
> list : So I could follow your advise but in this case
> I think i would have missunderstood the aim of your
> list ? If it's the cas please let me know ?
> Thanks for your answering,
> Henri

Naa, Henri! Hey, this is one of the friendliest places on the net, if
not in the world ! Who would I be to think bad about you or anyone else
? ;-) My answers only tend to be a bit short these days as I´m fully
overloaded with work and at the same time I want to correct or help
someone trying to figure out how to start so he has got an easier go on
it and doesn´t need to look around too much to reach his goals.

And as far as nationality goes; I have a lot of french friends, I was
raised on the left side of the rhine (still living there) close to
france ! (but sorry that I can´t speak french, tried to learn it during
a holiday in England though with french people I met and got to know but
it was too short obviously. Well, if I only had more time...

Have a nice day and please don´t worry about anything that even could be
seen as anger here on the list, as said this is one of the friendliest
places.

Greetings,

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org