Tutorial about implementing QT Designer dialogs ?

Torsten Evers tevers at t-online.de
Sun Feb 11 11:42:07 GMT 2001

Hi,

Am Sonntag, 11. Februar 2001 00:59 schrieben Sie:
> Torsten Evers wrote:
> women.kde.org will lead you to annma´s tutorial. Well, danimo updated
> the english manual for that so you may have a look there as well (just
> reset your language to default)
Thanks, Ralf !
Now I have found my error. I tried to connect a QPushButton with
SIGNAL(clicked()) to SLOT(accept()) of the widget. But I didn't manage to do
this with designer because the SLOT was not mentioned in the appropriate
window of the designer. Now it is clear that I had to drag the crosshair to
the widget and release the mouse button then.

Bye,
Torsten