Tutorial about implementing QT Designer dialogs ?

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Feb 10 23:59:54 GMT 2001

Torsten Evers wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I know there are tutorials on how to implement own dialog classes which are
> derived from classes generated with the QT designer. But I have lost the link
> to it so would anybody please be so kind and tell me where to find it ?

women.kde.org will lead you to annma´s tutorial. Well, danimo updated
the english manual for that so you may have a look there as well (just
reset your language to default)

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org