KDE2 Dev2

Rick Sivernell res005ru at gte.net
Sat Feb 3 13:56:17 GMT 2001

All

   Today I bit the bullet and bought the new bok on developing KDE2 apps.
O well, good by MS Visual Stu, well I still can make a nice living there.
Going to put KDE2 on Solaris * I figure out how to do so, damn, sorry that
was MS with their request for me to renew all of my subscriptions. They have
to kidding. Never did get any support, even thogh I paid for. Sorry, that a
sore spot there. I got 2 linux boxs and a Unix box and I need them set up so
I can learn the ins & outs of Java & C++ on them. I know C++, just need to
learn where everything is and the proper setups and the a like. The Book KDE2
Development  by David Sweet. It looks pretty good. I know I must be setting
myself up here, go ahead make your day. <grin>. Any advise would be
appreciated

Happy Computering with a real system
--
Rick Sivernell