Question about the project management part of kdevelop

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Feb 1 22:32:36 GMT 2001

Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:

> El 01 Feb 2001 21:51:40 +0100, Ralf Nolden escribió:
> > Richard Moore wrote:

> > > Just use the Custom project type and KDevelop will leave your
> > > Makefiles etc. alone.
> > >
> > > Rich.
> >
> > Best is to uncheck "Modify Makefiles" in the project options dialog.
> > >From then on you are left alone with your Makefile.am´s ;-)
> >

> Then, when we want add a file to the Kdevelop  editor, it will be added?
> (I know that I will need modify the Makefile. am file to compile this
> file).

Bueñas Noches, Carlos!

ok, what you *could* do is either just add your file with the RFV to
your project. The other solution - which would be faster but also would
remove the specific project options like generating user-documentation
and adding translations, would be to use the "Generate Project file"
item in the "Project" menu. That will generate you a new projectfile
where all subdirs are searched for a Makefile.am and souces with the
usual mime-type ending. Depends on you which fits best for your needs.

Adios,

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org