KDevelop doesn't work

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Sat Dec 29 14:34:31 GMT 2001

Hi,

Markus Jetzer wrote:

>Dear Programmers
>
>Well, I'm new here
>My name is Markus
>I'm from Switzerland
>I live near Basel in the north of Switzerland
>
>I don't have a lot of Linux expirience.
>And I need your help.
>
>Linux SuSe 7.3
>KDE 2.2.1
>KDevelop 2.0.2
>
>My worst Problem is the KDevelop.
>I can't produce a project. Therefore I made an update (2.0.2-2).
>Now it works.
>But I have problems when I want to ""Erstellen"" the programm.
>The following message appears:

it would be useful if you provided us with more information about the error.

>gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/markus1/Test/nachu3/nachu3'
>gmake[2]: *** [nachu3] Error 1
>gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/markus1/Test/nachu3'
>gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>gmake: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
>*** fehlgeschlagen ***

I think the more important information will be before these lines!
What kind of project is nachu3 (terminal/kde/qt)?

IMHO I don't think that it is the autoconf problem, because there
wouldn't be a Makefile.
But the lines above are showing me that the Makefiles were already created.

So please send the complete output of the gmake call.

>I don't know what I have to do.
>Please help me.
>
>Kind regards
>Markus.