kdevelop with kde 2.2.1

Jeff Weeks jweeks at mailandnews.com
Sat Dec 29 04:40:45 GMT 2001

Hey everybody,

I've got kde 2.2.1 and had kdevelop-2.0 (2.0.2, perhaps) installed, but it wasn't working properly due to
the wrong aclocal stuff so, since I didn't want to downgrade my autoconf, I got kdevelop-2.0.2-2 and
compiled it... it seg faulted every time it ran!  So then I tried a binary... same deal.  Same with
kdevelop-2.0.2-3...

I know this isn't much help without a stack trace, which I'll include soon, I was just wondering if
anybody had any clue as to what's goin' on here?  Perhaps this has happened to someone else, before...

Thanks,
Jeff