Newbie-Question....

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 28 13:33:24 GMT 2001

Guten tag :)
Ich  habe vergessen was "verzeichnis" means ? lol...
secret ?
I looks like if your libs "perl" isn't well install...
But what is your distrib ? if it's Mandrake it's easy
to install them properly... (with software manager...
or urpmi which gives you all libs links..)
I bet it's suse ? as it's german's favorite... I can't
get it here free unfortunatly.. lol
I used to compile Eurocalc and don't remenber having
any problems...
I fear your distrib is uncomplete... I mean it lacks
of libs ?
Try to compile "kconfigure" at kde.com... Usually it's
an easy program to compile I used it to test my
distrib :)
viele Spasse :)
Henri

Hi!