Newbie-Question....

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 28 10:50:32 GMT 2001

Bad luck.. lol
Verify that the apps you are compiling are the good
version.. I mean you usually get this answer when one
tries to compile kde 1.xx with kde 2.xx kdev...
Did you first "generate" an apps for your apps ?
Or is your environment will setup ?
But I think it's the first answer of mine : Then
verify that your version is the same :)
good luck and if you have still problems... Tell us
which distrib you are using... and version...
happy time :) lol
Henri

Hi!