After install

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Dec 24 08:00:02 GMT 2001

On Sunday 23 December 2001 14:04, SRD Qin Feng wrote:

Hi,

I forward this to Bernhard, maybe he knows something about that and can help
you. Depending on how RH installs Qt2 and KDE2 you may not need to set these
settings; it is still there for usage with the --prefix  and --with-qt-dir
configure options for different qt and kde versions. The first problem points
to the kmid.kdoc.gz file, you should come back with the exact error message
please.

Ralf