Where can I get good beginner-tuorials??

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Sun Dec 16 18:01:16 GMT 2001

Hi :)
It depends what you are looking for ? TO start with
kdev is quiete easy... But if you want to add some
code.. Here begin the trouble !!!
On kde.org "developer" there are some good tutorial..
A bit old... And not talking about the g++ command
line... All the week end I tried hard... But it's not
very easy...
You can get some good tutorials from "codeforge" with
their demo cforge... But quite old too...
I think though you should find enaugh to enjoy ! lol
good lick :)
Henri

Hi!