Building RPM's fails

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Wed Dec 12 16:49:10 GMT 2001

Greetings,

    I've been using kpp, which is now built into kdevelop, for some time now. Note that I customize the
templates, keeping 2-3 in a subdirectory of my home directory. However, I put my tarball (after
converting it from gzip to bzip2 - Any chance of getting bzip2 tarballs in the near future?) in
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCE, and my spec file in /usr/src/redhat/SPECS, and then build it there. Using this
methodology, I've never had any problems.

Steven Suson
"Keep the faith."