KDevelop and QT3 howto?

Tarjei Knapstad tarjeik at chemcon.no
Wed Dec 12 11:54:31 GMT 2001

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Andreas bei Kaenner.de wrote:

> Is it possible to use KDevelop for developing apps with QT3.0.
> Is there a small howto available?

No howto needed I think. Set the QTDIR environment variable to wherever
you put your QT3 build.

Alternatively use the --with-qt-dir=/my/qt3/location configure flag.
If you want to use a multithreading version of qt3 you also have to use
the --enable-mt flag when running configure so that it links with -lqt-mt
and not -lqt (which doesn't exist if you only configured for
multithreading.)

Well, maybe that is a small howto :)

While we're on the subject: How about building a KDevelop FAQ? (or is
there one allready?)

Cheers,
--
Tarjei