internal debugger doesn't support information about directories with sources...

Bernd Gloss gbernd at gmx.de
Tue Dec 4 17:22:28 GMT 2001

Hi!

I'm writing some code with KDevelop2. When debugging code I would like to
step through sources of own libraries not directly known within the project.
Unfortunately I didn't found an option to provide gdb with directory
information of those sources and the way you call gdb (gdb ./test1 -fullname
-nx -quiet) prevents gdb using its own configuration file. I hope I didn't
skipped any documentation handling this, and I thing this might be a useful
feature.

cheers
Bernd

p.s. I applied a dirty workaround by introducing a shell script called "gdb"
executing the original gdb with extra parameters.