Bug: Fonts in doc browser

Alistair Hughes al1stair at tinyworld.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 03:33:04 GMT 2001

Hi guys,
              Sorry to bother you with such a little problem, but it's really
'bugging' me! I find I can alter all the fonts used in KDevelop except for
the font in the documentation browser. When I try to alter this a small
dialog opens, with limited settings (i.e. Small, Medium or Large for font
sizes). However any alteration I make in this has no effect whatsoever on how
my documentation is displayed.
      I realise this is trivial, but I run quite a high resolution on my
monitor, and A.D.Mono at 12 point is not a very readable font. If I was a
little more experienced then I wouldn't mind, but as it is I rely on
referring to the documentation quite a bit.
      I have tried editing the kdevelop.rc file directly, but this seems to
have no effect either (except the other day when suddenly everything became
readable for 1/2 an hour) then it all went back to as it was, despite the .rc
script staying the same.
      I'm confused but hoping you can fix it.

      Please keep up the good work. I never would have thought about taking
up programming if it wasn't for your hard work in providing such an excellent
environment to work with.

      Yours,
                   Alistair