KDevelop and its SIGSEGVs

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Aug 31 23:59:07 BST 2001

On Samstag, 1. September 2001 00:11, you wrote:
> Since I have updated my system to KDE 2.2, KDevelop (both 2.0 and the one
> before) often dies with a SIGSEGV. It says:

This has been fixed already and the fix is in the kdelibs for KDE 2.2.1 which
you can find in the KDE_2_2_BRANCH via anonymous CVS. You can update the
kdevelop package as well that fixes some bugs with the same tag. So updating
requires getting:

cvs co -rKDE_2_2_BRANCH kdelibs
cvs co -rKDE_2_2_BRANCH kdevelop

via anonymous CVS; see www.kde.org for details.

Sorry for the inconvenience; 2.2.1 will be released shortly and we advise to
update to it when it is available; currently getting either a snapshot from
the branch or grabbing it by CVS is pretty the best solution to get rid of
the errors.

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org