Help on Accomodation in NY/ NJ needed, urgent :)

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Aug 31 21:10:31 BST 2001

Hi everyone,

I have an urgent problem that I hope I can get some help on by asking you for
a little support. The problem I have is that I am offered the opportunity to
stay at the Caldera office (former SCO) in Murray Hill, New Jersey in the
time between mid-September and the first week of November. I want to
faciliate the environment there for further development on KDevelop 3.0 and I
am offered to do that there full-time. After staying there, I am supposed to
go to the ALS conference to hold a tutorial and talk at the XFree Technical
Conference on November 8th in Oakland, CA.

Now, the stay there is half-way through, the problem I have is that there is
no accomodation known to the ones who try to organize this that is below
$1.000 per month and we're desperately searching for a single room to rent
for that timeframe for a price (obviously) below $1.000 per month either in
New York or in Murray Hill. Too far away inside New Jersey would probably
require me to rent a car which would then raise the costs more than lower
them.

I need to know this until monday/tuesday next week because the timeframe is
really short unfortunately but we couldn't figure out any other solution
without external help up until now.

If you have *any* information, contact addresses or other resources that you
could offer to help me out of this stupid situation, I would thank you very
much in sharing it with me. Offers for a room are also accepted :))

Thanks in advance,

Ralf Nolden, KDE <nolden at kde.org>
Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

unsubscribe ğyour-email-addressĞ