German KDevelop and umlauts !

Juergen Suessmaier juergen at suessmaier.de
Thu Aug 30 20:23:40 BST 2001

Kai Heitkamp schrieb:

> Hi !
>
> I have selected 'German' in kcontrol with the iso8859-1 charset,
> but KDevelop shows 'Ã??bersetzungen' and not 'Übersetzungen' !
>
> What's wrong ? I tested all charsets in kcontrol !

You have to save the German translations as UTF-8. It's a setting in KBabel

Regards
Juergen
J. Süßmaier Systementwicklungen
Jürgen Süßmaier
juergen at suessmaier.de                       Realtime Software Development
Katharina Geisler Str. 14                       Embedded Applications
D-85356 Freising                                     Automation
Germany