Probs with the debugger

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Thu Aug 30 05:44:10 BST 2001

Hi

Here's my very old patch that gets around this problem. It probably won't
apply cleanly to kdelibs 2.2, so just take a look at it and apply by hand. It
just comments out two lines.

The "problem" is in the libc libraries (or is that glibc??). There is a
thread about this on kde-core-devel somewhen...

jbb