Probs with loading file !

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Aug 28 19:08:33 BST 2001

On Dienstag, 28. August 2001 13:40, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	when Kdevelop try to load a C\C++ file it always crash... I got many
> projet that i couldn t know...
> what could I do ???? does Kdevelop is fully compatible with windowmaker
> ????
Yes, it should be. There are several complaints from users though we gave it
good tests. Some bugs were already found and for those of you who already
want to update before the near KDE 2.2.1 release that ships KDevelop 2.0.1,
please use anonymous CVS as described on www.kde.org and get

cvs co -rKDE_2_2_BRANCH kdevelop

for the latest fixes.

We're sorry for any inconvenience those problems caused to the one or the
other.

Ralf

> -
> kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> »your-email-address«

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org