Probs with the debugger

Tue Aug 28 11:18:23 BST 2001

Hi all,

I habe a problem with debugging my code. In a KProcess Stdout function,
debugging isn't possible !?

Here the code:

--- begin ---

(...)

process->start( KProcess::NotifyOnExit, KProcess::AllOutput )

connect( process, SIGNAL(receivedStdout (KProcess *, char *, int) ),
this, SLOT(slotImageStdout (KProcess *, char *, int) ));

(...)

void myApp::slotImageStdout( KProcess *, char *buffer, int buflen) {

(...)

}

(...)

In 'slotImageStdout', debugging fails ! If I set an breakpoint in this
function, the debugger will not break or the app destroys !
In all other functions the debugger works correctly and stops at the
breakpoints !

What is that ? Anybody an idea ?

THX
Kai