Problems

Rick Sivernell res005ru at gte.net
Mon Aug 27 23:00:40 BST 2001

I have rebuilf kdevelop from scratch from the cvs as per instructions and now
able to build a project. I create a project and the VERY first thing is a
rebuild of all files. The below error are returned for all project created
and compiled.
....   to here is all ok.
make[3]: Entering directory `/development/src/fun/doc/en'
/opt/kde2/bin/meinproc --check --cache index.cache.bz2 ./index.docbook
index.docbook:120: error: Entity 'kapp' not defined
&kapp; is a program that lets you do absolutely nothing. Please report
      ^
index.docbook:138: error: Entity 'kapp' not defined
<screeninfo>Here's a screenshot of &kapp;</screeninfo>
                                         ^
index.docbook:221: error: Entity 'kapp' not defined
                                             ^
index.docbook:268: error: Entity 'kapp' not defined
<para>My Mouse doesn't work. How do I quit &kapp;?</para>
                                                 ^
index.docbook:297: error: Entity 'kapp' not defined
&kapp;
     ^
make[3]: Leaving directory `/development/src/fun/doc/en'
make[3]: *** [index.cache.bz2] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/development/src/fun/doc'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/development/src/fun'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
*** failed ***

I have never used xml and found there was no need for it, obviously
kdevelopers do. I how do I fix this, please

Thanks
--
Rick Sivernell
Dallas, Texas  75287