gideon

Julian Rockey linux at jrockey.com
Mon Aug 27 05:22:19 BST 2001

I'm just concerned I have somehow got an older version and before I start
looking at it in more detail I want to make sure I've got the current code...
screenshot of what I see when I start Gideon is here (~90K)

http://jrockey.com/nonsite/gideon-screenshot.png

Could someone confirm this is right?

I can't open "directories" as Ralf suggests below, nor even open a .cpp file.
Open Project then entering a directory and clicking OK just does nothing, and
Open File crashes when choosing a file
 #5  0x0805a693 in Core::gotoFile (this=0xbffff4d0, url=@0xbfffe980)
    at core.cpp:713

Also are there any status documents / summaries on where Gideon's at? Bug
database for Gideon (as opposed to the 2.2 branch KDevelop)?

I'm asking all this, of course, because I'd possibly like to get involved,
but rather than make empty promises see what's there and whether it fits in
with my abilities etc. before committing myself.
rgds Julian