gideon

Julian Rockey linux at jrockey.com
Sun Aug 26 20:14:56 BST 2001

> Well, it *does* have a new project option here. the binary name is gideon
> and the entry in the K menu under "Development" says KDevelop 3.0. As said,
> the user handling isn't the same as under 2.0 so when you generate a
> project, you need to load the project afterwards over the project menu.

That's odd, I definitely got it out of CVS HEAD. Is that right?

cvs co kdevelop
cvs up kkdevelop -z3 -dP -r HEAD

This version I have has the following in the Project menu: Open Project, Open
recent project (inactive), Close project (Inactive), Project options
(inactive). There are no options under Build or Buffers (not even inactive
ones). Settings > Configure Gideon gives General and Plugins.

Can someone help me locate the most recent CVS of Gideon?!
thanks!
Julian