Todo/Wishlist Gideon

Jens Zurheide jens.zurheide at gmx.de
Sat Aug 25 07:03:19 BST 2001

Friday 24 August 2001 18:15 Mathieu Chouinard
Hi,

My wish comes a little late but here it is:
Doxygen tag file support for the documentation view.

What does it/I mean? Doxygen is able to generate tag files that can be used
for other libraries or projects to cross-reference to this documentation.
These files are XML without a proper header but have, as far as I have
seen, all the information of the .kdoc.gz files. Implementing a way to read
the doxygen tag files would make it possible to have the same index of the
doxygen-generated project api documentation like for the kdoc-generated
kdelibs and maybe even the kdelibs.

Thanks,
Jens