how to spilt a project into smaller task?

Werner Modenbach modenbach at alc.de
Fri Aug 24 13:50:32 BST 2001

On Freitag, 24. August 2001 12:44 Dung Patrick wrote / Am Freitag, 24. August
2001 12:44 schrieb Dung Patrick:

> So, is the following possible?
> Use qt designer to create different forms (parents). Put
> them into different subdir and add them to kdevelop
> project. Then inherit from the parents and implement
> functions/slots in the children. Use a main program to call
> suitable forms(children).
>
> Patrick

Patrik, if you create subdirs in your project (in the files view) you can add
whatever you want in whatever subdir you want. Go to the files view, click
the right mouse button on the folder you like and select add... .
Kdevelop keeps your Makefiles and everything uptodate.

For sharing projects with other developers I recommend having a CVS
repository. You can develop your classes up to a stable version before others
have to use them.

- Werner -

                    ALC Computertechnik GmbH

        \_       \_          \_\_\_     Kaiserstr. 100
       \_\_      \_        \_           D-52134 Herzogenrath
      \_  \_     \_        \_           Germany
     \_\_\_\_    \_        \_           Fon +49 2407 95810
    \_      \_   \_        \_           Fax +49 2407 958139
   Werner Modenbach                     modenbach at alc.de