dcopidl with kdevelop 2.0?

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Aug 23 12:04:53 BST 2001

On Donnerstag, 23. August 2001 03:24, you wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is there any easy way to use the dcopidl tools with kdevelop 2.0?
You should have a look how the kde packages in the kde cvs handle it in their
automake stuff. Then add the necessary parts into your Makefile.am's outside
the KDevelop write area. This should give you the desired functionality.

BTW that's a lack of 3.0 also, so we should put that on the TODO and possibly
someone who works with dcopidl could write an appropriate addition to gideon
for automating the procedure.

Ralf

> TIA
> Peter Simonsson
>
> -
> kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> »your-email-address«

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org