todo list

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Aug 22 08:52:43 BST 2001

On Wednesday, 22. August 2001 09:28, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> what about a project target type named 'kernel module' ?
>
> regards
>     Petric
Nice idea, anyone interested in writing a template for 3.0/gideon ? It's
fairly easy to set up, there is a template for writing templates :) with a
perl script included that you just need to check out.

Ralf

> Mathieu Chouinard <chouimat at videotron.ca>@barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de> on
> 21.08.2001 07:03:32 PM
>
> Please respond to kdevelop at kdevelop.org

> To:   kdevelop at kdevelop.org
> cc:
> Subject:  todo list
>

> Hi,
> I'm currently updating the todo list/wishlist, so if you can email me your
> ideas for features, plugins for Kdevelop3/Gideon, I will put that on the
> list
> so we can know what todo and who is doing it.
> Mathieu
> PS. Sorry for my english
>
> -
> kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body:
> unsubscribe »your-email-address«
>

> -
> kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> »your-email-address«

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org