Question

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Aug 22 08:50:08 BST 2001

On Wednesday, 22. August 2001 01:39, you wrote:
> I would like to get a complete copy from cvs of Kdevelop 3.0
> What is the proper repository
> Module
> Vendor Tag
> Release Tag

You just need to go on www.kde.org and look for download. There you'll find
the anonymous CVS download with the pserver stuff and so on. 3.0 is in HEAD,
so it doesn't require you anything except the module kdevelop to pass to cvs
co.

> I have Cervisa & gcvs. I am learning this part from scratch. I was
> conversing with Ralf about working on the java part.
>
> Thanks

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org