R: R: TODO list

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Aug 21 18:24:51 BST 2001

On Tuesday, 21. August 2001 11:42, you wrote:

Aaah, yes, I didn't get that with the libraries, because if you add a
subfolder to your project and put some code there, it will represent you a
static or shared library and linked to your program automatically. Only the
Konqueror plugin is a library by itself, so, yes, you're right we should not
forget that too. Mathieu already mailed me about that and it is put on the
TODO list. Don't hesitate to ask here so we can clear out things and that
helps while things are in design.

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org