R: TODO list

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Aug 21 08:36:15 BST 2001

On Tuesday, 21. August 2001 09:19, you wrote:

Hi Enrico,

what do you mean specifically ?  You can link shared and static libs, wether
they are external or inside your project, so I don't see where your problem
is :) Please write us a note what doesn't work exactly for you.

Ralf

> Hi,
>
> in my opininion, one of the most important thing to add to KDevelop, is the
> support to link shared and static libs.
>
> Thanks
> Enrico

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org