Kdevelop 2.0 Probles

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sun Aug 19 23:17:22 BST 2001

On Sunday, 19. August 2001 23:28, you wrote:
> Hello,
> I installed Kdevelop 2.0 with KDE 2.2 but
> when i 'm opening a file with kdevelop IDE following error occurs
>

> QObject::connect: Cannot connect CEditWidget::editBreakpoint(const
> QString&,int) to (null)::slotEditBreakpoint(const QString&,int)
> QObject::connect: Cannot connect CEditWidget::toggleBPEnabled(const
> QString&,int) to (null)::slotToggleBPEnabled(const QString&,int)
> QObject::connect: Cannot connect CEditWidget::toggleBreakpoint(const
> QString&,int) to (null)::slotToggleStdBreakpoint(const QString&,int)
> QObject::connect: Cannot connect CEditWidget::clearAllBreakpoints() to
> (null)::slotClearAllBreakpoints()

These are not correctly changed connect()s that are probably leftovers from
the gui redesign, so it should be the file that's causing the error. Was that
a sourcefile and was it processed by the parser ?

Ralf
> KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
> KCrash: Application Name = kdevelop path = <unknown> pid = 1975
>
> What to do ?
> Best Regards.
>

> -
> kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> »your-email-address«

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org