Kdevelop vs. KDE Studio

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Aug 16 15:59:28 BST 2001

On Thursday, 16. August 2001 15:52, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am now coding for 1 Month under Linux with KDev (since yesterday under
> 2.0) and I am still not happy with that IDE.
>
> Today I installed KDE Studio (from The Kompany)
> Does anyone tested them both and can give me a hint what's the "better"
> IDE?
Ok, well I can't give you a definite answer here for understandable reasons.
It is not on the kdevelop developers to compare kdevelop with kdestudio so
others may comment. But generally I would say two things:

a) when you're not confident with kdevelop, tell us what bugs you. We are
respecting the wishes of our users and are trying our best to accomplish them
as soon as possible.

b) you're free to use whatever *you* prefer :) nontheless.

Regards,

Ralf

> Thanx, Marco

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org