doc problem

Florian Schmitt florian at galois.de
Fri Aug 10 19:20:18 BST 2001

Hi,

I just created a "KDE 2 normal" project with KDevelop 2.0. I didn't change
anything - it's just the autogenerated code. But compilation stops in the
doc-directory:

/opt/kde/bin/meinproc --check --cache index.cache.bz2 ./index.docbook
index.docbook:82: error: Entity 'guitest' not defined
&guitest; is an application specially designed to do nothing you would
         ^
index.docbook:119: error: Entity 'kapp' not defined
&kapp; is a program that lets you do absolutely nothing. Please report
      ^
index.docbook:137: error: Entity 'kapp' not defined
<screeninfo>Here's a screenshot of &kapp;</screeninfo>

What could be the problem here? The autogenerated code is supposed to
compile, isn't it? I guess something is wrong with my installation, but I
don't know what. Any ideas?

bye,
Flo