dcopidl in KDevelop-Projects

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Apr 26 12:04:12 BST 2001

Olaf Hartig wrote:

> Hello,
>
> To use the K_DCOP macro, dcopidl and dcopidl2cpp in my program (let's call it
> TestDCOP), I have to add something like "testdcop.skel" to  testdcop_SOURCES
> in my "Makefile.am" ("./testdcop/Makefile.am"). No problem til here.
> BUT after adding another class or file to my project by using KDevelop 1.4,
> KDevelop generates a new Makefile.am without my addition (of course).
> Here the question: Is there a possibility to let KDevelop handle the project
> furthermore and say I need another file (testdcop.skel) added in Makefile.am
> (at testdcop_SOURCES) ? Or do I have to add it manually everytime?

No. I'll see where this can added automatically into the sources line
like the ui files for designer are handled. I'll put that into the 2.0
cvs.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org