Setting the application icon

Phil phil at spiderweb.com.au
Tue Apr 24 04:33:51 BST 2001

Hello all,

Kdevelop generates two icon files, lo16-app-appname.png and
lo32-app-appname.png. The question is, how do I make my application use
these files instead of the default "K". I know that a similar question has
been asked before however the response left me no wiser.

It seems that the constructor for KApplication includes an icon and a
miniicon option. I thought that these might be the answer but apparently not.

Also, I tried:
Game_Board gb;
QPixmap qp("either of the png files");
gb.setIcon(qp);

This compiles correctly but has no apparent effect.

Can someone either tell me the answer or direct me to an  _understandable_
example?

--
Regards,
Phil