bug: Internal debugger never returns on Solaris

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 04:59:00 BST 2001

Same here,
Solaris-2.6 on SPARC, everything else is the same. It's a known problem
but I start to believe the cause is gdb-5.0 and not Solaris.
John Birch, who maintains the debugger code is aware of this but it is
kind of hard to track down.

Do you have an older gdb-4.18 somewhere?

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and