Re: Re: Menu Hell !

dalsoogie at sogang.ac.kr dalsoogie at sogang.ac.kr
Sat Apr 14 09:29:59 BST 2001

Sorry, I didn't know XML file don't be seen on html ;-)

I attached it with this letter

originally, we don't need KAction and KStdAction implementation, KDE does it,
but if we need additional menu and tool bars, we declare them and just connect it, but as I know, we should edit gui file generated by KDevelop by any text editor. its name will be "**ui.rc" in the project directory..it defines some menu and toolbar, but might not standard menu (StdAction), standard action will be implemented inside of KDE, simply KDE does it, in stead of us

thanks, happy linuxing!!

from Korea,, so far from you..