Multi Targets

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Apr 13 19:32:25 BST 2001

Marcus Gruendler wrote:

> On Friday 13 April 2001 14:31, you wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > anyone knows how to generate Multitargets in the same Kdevelop-Project?
> > The first one is an excutable and two dynamic libraries.
> >

> Hi, This is not possible with kdevelop 1.4. It will be possible as far as I
> know with kdevelop 3.0 which is currently under active development.

Well, yes and no. You can have those two libs, even as shared libs. Just
put them into two subdirs in you project where you put the libs'
sources, then they'll be made as a static lib. Then go to the fileview
and use the rmb menu to change the subdirs into producing shared libs.
Also, you can do your project management all by your own if you like, so
there's nothing that prevents you to virtually develop anything, it's
just not *that* automatic for all cases.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org