Problems with 1.3CVS

Joachim Ansorg jansorg at gmx.de
Tue Oct 31 22:25:35 GMT 2000

Hi!

> fixed, please update.

SHIFT+F8 (compile single file) still gives the error (make called with
compiler arguments).

AND: With KDE 1.1.2 I can't quit the compiling process by pressing F10 or
choosing the connected menu item (Compile->Stop). After doing it it hangs
(KDevelop is hanging and not usable).

AND: If I remove or add a non-source file (e.g. an icon, text file or
whatever) all Makefile.am file are regneretaed. But it would be only
necessary to updat the Makefile.am of the directory where I added the file.
A second problem is that removing (I don't know about adding) non-source
files leads to a complete source reparsing, which takes long and is
unnecessary.

Sorry for the abuse of this answer :)
--Joachim