Stopped due to shared library event

Andy Ford Andy.Ford at telindusk.net
Tue Oct 31 14:35:36 GMT 2000

I am trying to program a SNMP CGI script that will access a switch SNMP MIB.
I have installed an snmp package from uc-snmp.ucdavis but when I compile it,
an error comes up saying 'Stopped due to shared library event'.
Does anyone know how to overcome these errors and possibly statically assign
the libraries? When I check the 'Do not allow use of shared libraries', the
program (written in C) does not compile correctly as it cannot find the snmp
libraries

Thanks

Andy Ford
Systems Engineer
Telindus K-NET Ltd
Hatchwood Place
Farnham Road
Odiham Hampshire

This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged, confidential and/or
copyright information and is for the sole use of the intended addressee. If
you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do
not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or
store or copy the information in any medium.This message is subject to and
does not create or vary any contractual relationship between Telindus K-NET
Ltd and you.