Problems with 1.3CVS

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Oct 31 01:37:01 GMT 2000

Sandy Meier wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Okt 2000, you wrote:
>
> > > And: The KDE2-MDI application template includes libkfm, which is a KDE1
> > > library.
> >
> > PS: Sandy, the new picture could need some colors or is that intentional
> > ?
>
> I like it. In my opinion soft colors are trendy and state of the art at the
> moment. :-)
LOL
I just bought a new *black* suit for the computer shows the next weeks
*g*

Seriously, I liked the 1.2 one much better. and KDE´s motto was "A
colorful experience"...I don´t want to nag around more than necessary,
but I´d have liked the 1.2 one with just saying 1.3 in it much better.
And btw I think it should read K Develop*ment* Environment but K
Developing Environment. Any native english/american here that can give
us some input ? LOL

Ralf

--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org