kde2 libs_docs on kdevelop 1.2

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Oct 26 09:57:47 BST 2000

Oliver Sbanski wrote:

> On Thursday 26 October 2000 10:28, you wrote:
> > > yes, if kdoc -v says 1.14 (< 2.0.35a) you need to update kdoc and
> > > uninstall the one you have before. The kdelibs docs are generated from
> > > the kdelibs sources so if you took kdelibs as a tarball you can set the
> > > path to the untarred kdelibs directory.
> > >
> > > Sorry, I didn´t want to sound offending, It´s just we don´t take it very
> > > serious here if someone says, hey, look, this is simple ;) we want to be
> > > friendly if we say so as a friend ;)
> > >
> > > Ralf
> >
> > Hi Ralf:
> > You don't offend me OK?
> > I solved (more or less) the problem.I make symlink to my new libs_doc dir.
> > on the old libs_doc dir & at least I can see the new docs.But I still have
> > problems with one file called search_result.html.If I haven't one I can't
> > see the results of a search,& if I install an old one I found I only see
> > always the same result.
> > Who generate this file? How can I make another file that works?
> > Regards
> > Chema
>
> I am having the same problems with the online help of kdevelop 1.2
> (kdevelop20000909.tar.gz) since a while - it does not generate a new
> ".kde/share/apps/kdevelop/search_result.html" after a search.  In my case,
> this happened already under KDE 1.1.2, with standard installation of the
> snapshot and no manual changes to document paths. It used to work before.
>
> Oli
I think I can remember that there was a problem if the file didn´t
exist. Maybe you should create an empty file where it is expected and
see if that works. Think there is the file creation missing in the
setup.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org