Starting pointers to a new KDE2 application developer aka please help

Charles Kibue ckibue at mailafrica.net
Tue Oct 24 16:06:52 BST 2000

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> What sw. configuration (Distribution, KDE version, KDevelop version, QT
> version) could you recommend to start QT 2.2-based application? Is this
> config available in RPMS, tar.gz, etc?
> Is there KDE2-package for kdevelop? How the situation change, when you
> release KDE2?

Hi ALL,
	I use SuSE 6.4, KDevelop 1.2, KDE 1.x / QT 1.x plus QT 2.2.1 and KDE2RC
and all seems to work fine for KDE 1, KDE 2 ,QT1 and QT2 app development.
	For KDevelopon SuSE check the site

http://www.keywarrior.net/duesti/kde/kdevelop.en.html

I didn't change any settings for .bashrc, only set up the QT2.2.1 base
directory in the KDevelop setup dialog

Regards,
Kibue.
  --
In a World with no fences, who needs Gates!