Probs with kdevelop V 1.2-12

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Oct 16 15:44:18 BST 2000

Werner Modenbach wrote:

> I installed RedHat 7.0 on some systems and are facing problems when creating
> project (normal QT). The file config.guess is missing and the I can't get the
> project starting.
>
> What do I have to do for creating a qt 1.45 project. Is it sufficient to put
>
> export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt-1.45
>
> in my .bashrc?
>
> - Werner -
>
> --
> ---------------------------------------
> Werner Modenbach                 modenbach at alc.de
> ALC Computertechnik GmbH         http://www.alc.de

did you replace the compiler already ? RH 7 is broken as hell, see
http://www.redhat-sucks.com ;-)

Yes, you´d better set KDEDIR and QTDIR in your .bashrc.
If you can´t get RH´s KDevelop to work please get the kdk-1.2 from our
website and compile it yourself.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org