More specific: Problem of disappearing functions in CV tree

Jan Max W. Krueger jkrueger at spock.physik.uni-konstanz.de
Mon Oct 16 10:00:42 BST 2000

Hi again,

after some digging around in old working backups I found out that the
addition of

#ifdef DEBUG
	... [code]
#endif

causes the CV tree parsing to stop at the first occurance of the above
construct. HOWEVER, the classes and membership functions get parsed OK
and show up complete (despite occurances of #ifdef...). The 'normal'
non-member functions which appear in 'Folder' Functions under the CV tab
get parsed completely, but only up to (inclusive) the function with the
above #ifdef... thing. If somebody comes up with a fix/workaround please
let me know.

Thanks
Jan Krueger