Integrating a Python debugger?

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Tue Oct 10 20:56:02 BST 2000

Am Mon, 09 Okt 2000 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on a debugger for Python and I would be interested in integrating
> it into KDevelop.
>
> Do you plan to add suppport for Python any time soon?
> If no, would it be possible? I would be interested working on it.

It should be possbile to add another debugger. ( John B. knows more, as he wrote
the C++ debugger component  :-)), but I think we will also need a python
parser for the classview, some classtools and maybe a small Application Wizard
plugin to develop applications with KDevelop, or?. :-)

I think support for Python would be great and I will help if I can.

Ciao!
Sandy

--
email: smeier at kdevelop.org  ICQ: 27681958