C++ templates

Klaus Sonnenleiter klaus at m-machine.com
Fri Nov 17 14:01:36 GMT 2000

Ben,

The method you described earlier definitely works. I use it myself the same way. I guess Bernd's comment
was meant more generally. For example, according to the ISO standard you should be able to split your
templates between header files and the actual implementation just like any other class - according to
what I heard, Bjarne Stroustroup himself insisted on having this written into the standard. Problem is,
no compiler is able to implement it the ISO way.

Klaus Sonnenleiter
The Media Machine, LLC