C++ templates

Florian Wiesner wiesner at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Nov 16 10:16:30 GMT 2000

Hi,

is there a possibility to automate C++ template handling? I'm heavily
confused
by the C++ template syntax and would really be happy if I could let
KDevelop
do the work.
My Problem is that I'd like to implement a class-contructor, that takes
the
generic types of my template as argument. When I'm defining the method
within
the class declaration, everything works fine, but after spliting the
class code
apart, into .cpp and .hpp the compiler nervs me, that the constructor's
arguments
are not enough defined... Could anyone help me?

Florian Wiesner

|Florian
Wiesner                                                             |
|student of computer science @ Technische Universität München,
Munich(Germany)